The average person processes over 60'000 separate thoughts per day, of which 90% occur subconsciously. Your thoughts are leading you somewhere!
So what's really keeping you from the success you desire? Is it a lack of money, education or opportunity? Maybe it was a mistake you made 10 years ago. How about the people in your life, maybe they are your biggest obstacles.
Sorry, all those things I just mentioned, only block your success if you let it. The number one thing that blocks your success is your thinking. Because your thinking determines your actions and develops your habits. These two things; actions and habits are the controlling factors for success. But they are fueled by your thinking. Let me give you 6 quick things that will help transform your thoughts into winning thoughts. You have to think any way, so you might as well think the right things.
One side bar note, you can't stop negative thoughts from coming into your mind, you just have to know how to remove them.
1. Have your biggest goal written down on a 3 x 5 card and review it often.
2. Create a vision board for you to see everyday.
3. Listen to positive information constantly.
4. Watch less of the news, it's usually all bad news.
5. Read biographies of successful people.
6. Use meditation and your imagination to envision yourself successful.
Hope these few tips help you. What are some of the ways you defeat negative thinking?
Author, Genius Potential
America's #1 Leadership Life Trainer
Dr. Will is an author, speaker and leadership consultant....